View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2008, 6:54pm   #15
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

If anyone is interested in seeing how things turned out, here's a tournament report from 'Seabeast', the #1 P5s Ranked player in Australia who won the Main Event. Day 1/2 is up, I expect he'll have the final table up soon too. Lisa Walsh who he mentions a lot was at my table during the Main Event on Day 1, she plays a lot of pots and is generally loose/aggressive and a little bit spewy.

In one hand she calls my raise from the button with 32o and pops me with air on the flop. Interesting, aggressive play.

Tino Lehich, who he plays HU with, is the guy who stacked me.

http://www.leggopoker.com/blogs/seabeast/

It's a good read.

Last edited by SwoopAE; Aug 22, 2008 at 4:06pm.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!