View Single Post
Old Dec 10, 2008, 3:09pm   #3
Maddox_23
Grinder

Maddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
It depends a lot on rakeback, traffic, and software, imo. Given that you like to play MTTs, I'd say that FTP or Stars will be your best bets, but this is ignoring the much-bandied-about softness of sites like Everest. If you feel like you can play all of your games at a softer site where you have rakeback, that one. Otherwise, I'd consolidate to FTP or Stars.

yeah it's a pretty tough decision
PS: no rakeback,pretty tight FL,tough NL competition...great MTT's, great traffic

FT: pretty much the same (great FL HU traffic)

Party: fast cashouts, great traffic and competition...no rakeback, no HU tables..sometimes problems with updates due internet key

pacific: softest competition ever..no rake back..bad traffic, bad tournaments..

UB: great MTT's..good rakeback...bad traffic on FL HU (at least in european times)..tougher NL competition..and, hmm it's UB..

Everest: just checked it and got my account freezed AGAIN!! aaaahhhh (every time i travell and play from my laptop they freeze my account...and validation last time took 4 months!!!!!!)
Maddox_23 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!