View Single Post
Old Dec 27, 2008, 6:56pm   #2
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Five event package

Event 1 - $1100 NLHE (500k GTD)

Event 5 - $1100 HORSE

3x $250 Sub SuperShot Satellite for Main Event

(1 in 5 wins seat to 1 in 10 Single Table Satellite; essentially 1 in 50 wins Main Event Seat - playing three satellites, i'd estimate that I win the seat about 1 in 10 times with my edge vs livedonks)

I've rounded up to the nearest dollar for the share price because otherwise i'd be paying for all of you to buy my action at less than its value and while i'm charitable and I love you guys, i'm not that charitable.

Stakeaments Value = $2950 AUD = $2100 USD, 1% share = $21USD

Minimum share is 0.5%, maximum share is whatever you feel comfortable investing up to a total of 50% of my action (although I wouldn't feel comfortable all of my action to one person obviously, but you get the idea)

I'll add the $1650 NLHE w/Bounty event if I sell over 50% of my action for the five event package and share percentages will be adjusted to match pledged dollar value to include this event in a six event package. Additional shares will then be sold up to a maximum of 50% of my total action. If under 50% of my action is sold, I will stick with the 5 event package.

All the usual disclaimers; don't stake me with money you can't afford to lose, I won't play an event unless I am confident that I have an edge, etc.

Any suitable volunteer (trusted poster) for an escrow would be appreciated.

Please state the amount of shares that you would like to purchase in the thread and I will update the OP to include your shares.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!