View Single Post
Old Jan 08, 2009, 8:24pm   #1
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone
Default Promotion: Titan Poker Tournament League - $2,000 Giveaway!

Hey guys,

I just put up a news article about a Tournament League that we're running through Titan Poker.

This league is almost exactly identical to the Pacific Poker tournament league we held a year ago.

There will be six $10+$1 buy-in tournaments for each consecutive Wednesday starting January 21st at 21:00 (GMT+1). Titan Poker is adding $250 to the prize pool of each of these six tournaments.

Finishers will be awarded points as such:

1st Place: 100 points
2nd Place: 75 points
3rd Place: 50 points
4th Place: 40 points
5th Place: 30 points
6th Place: 24 points
7th Place: 16 points
8th Place: 12 points
9th Place: 10 points
10th Place: 8 points

At the conclusion of the six events, the top 3 players with the most points will share an additional $500 ($350 - $150 - $50).

This tournament league is only open to players who created their account at Titan Poker through a link from PokerTips. If you create an account at Titan Poker in order to participate in this tournament league, be sure to use bonus code tips to get 150% up to $600 of your first deposit (which is better than the default bonus of 50% up to $200).

If y'all have any questions about this... feel free to ask away!

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!