View Single Post
Old Mar 06, 2009, 4:35am   #17
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Why? I mean, there are plenty of fish on ps or ft or bodog or whatever other US allowing sites. Why is it so important to be on non-US sites? Really, unless you are playing 2/4+ I think you can still make a decent win rate as a good player on a place like PS. If you are playing higher than that for your living, than consider moving to Canada/Mexico for playing poker, and just fly back when you feel like being "home".

Their are problems with your alternative idea.

1. Mexico has a two year waiting period before one can move there.

2. One must also prove you'll be supporting yourself without taking a Mexican job.

3. If one jumps the border they'll send one to a Mexican prison for two years, rather than just kicking one out.

When I found out all these things about Mexico, I thought that we should abandon our "racist policies" and just copy the Mexican system

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!