View Single Post
Old Mar 07, 2009, 3:49pm   #20
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

That's by far the wisest choice if you want to get anything else at all out of your life over the next few days. That said, try to get at least 1000 on your first shot (i.e. past that tree there) and you're in for 3000+ scores, if you don't clear the tree after that one on your second shot, you're going to have a hard time breaking 2500+ in my experience. How to do that? Obv I don't get it right all the time myself (I'd say about once every 25-30 tries, but I'm not sure really), but you want to aim right under the first giraffe's belly and hit the first snake with just enough speed to propel you over the first tree and send you towards the giraffe at the ~650 mark, hopefully just passing it so you keep going over the snakes there. Obv don't get picked up by the vulture along the way, i.e. stay low enough.

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!