View Single Post
Old Mar 07, 2009, 9:52pm   #25
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
I think this is more due to the fact that with the UIGEA people think online poker is illegal, and thus the only people who play online are educated enough to know exactly what the stipulations are. If the ban were to be lifted and PS were to advertise more I'm sure you'd see just as many American fish.
I think there are better reasons

1.Most, maybe all important books on poker were written in English-it's just easier for native English speakers to study those books or learn of their existence at all.

2. Most of the better poker websites are also mainly in English.

3. Poker was an American traditional game and more Americans played it earlier than Europeans with many of them being winners who continue to play.

4. A lot of Europeans are connected to the web with bi locational wireless and this is as slow as dial up and more unreliable too making it harder for Europeans to multi-table or even play one table as well.

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!