View Single Post
Old Mar 25, 2009, 7:28pm   #1
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default A Journey to the WSOP Main Event

My efforts to satellite into the Main Event begin today.

I started well with an $8.80 Double Shootout for the $216 Double Shootout Seat and managed to win. The $216 Double Shoot-Out will pay a seat package for first and cash for a few placings.

I went $14+1 to an $18k Package for Aussie Millions a little over a year ago for my last seat package.

Can I do the miraculous and win a third Seat Package in only my fifth serious attempt to Satellite into a major live tournament?

This thread chronicles my attempts to qualify for the granddaddy of them all, the greatest tournament in the world, the 2009 World Series of Poker Main Event.

My $216 Satellite gets underway in three minutes.

There are three notable sharks I have marked in the field, Allinwitdabest, Avril Sharapova and Jarred 'FlopNutsOnYou' Graham who was at my table during the Hachem Deepstack Main Event.

Feel free to join me on the rail throughout my quest over the coming weeks (or hopefully hours) and post your experiences as you join me in the quest to qualify for the World Series of Poker Main Event

Let's do it!

Edit: Thread was successful. My shot calling skills are available for others for a minor +rep fee

Also, TWLLM and Kid Hustlr have 1% of me in the ME for their help along the way and TJTay has 0.1% for being my first railbird anmd DoubleU gets 0.1% for first post in the thread.

Last edited by SwoopAE; Mar 26, 2009 at 10:51am.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!