Thread: ANZPT Sydney
View Single Post
Old May 01, 2009, 1:26pm   #5
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Move along nothing to see here

Busted late on Day 1 after never getting anything going. I made one pair or better twice in the tournament over about 8-9 hours and one of the two lost. I floated between 18-25k (20k start) for most of the day picking up pots with random 3bets when I sensed weakness and postflop after missing, then made a questionable laydown against Lisa Walsh (JJ on a 369T board with three clubs; I had no club, I check turn and she jams for about 2xpot, I tank-fold since I only beat likely hands Ac9x or AcTx and for the latter she would need to have floated the flop and i'm crushed by sets and baby flushes or an unlikely 2p) then I gradually leak from 18k to 15k picking up no hands whatsoever (I didn't see QQ+/AK at all today, flopped no sets) before squeezing all in for ~15.5k with 77 over a 2400 raise and caller at 400/800/100 and getting called by JJ (the caller, not the original raiser, lol)

Anyway, not a good day and definitely my worst performance to date in a 1k+ buyin event. I went out earlier once in the Vic Champs but that was KK vs AA; today I didn't even have any spots I could accumulate in and I felt completely at the mercy of the cards with three good LAGs in the three seats to my left.

Ah well, i've still got online poker and Vegas. F Sydney.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!