View Single Post
Old Nov 05, 2009, 1:38am   #16
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Well perhaps my online translator (babel.altavista.com) isn't so good after all because I just translated that back into english and got...

Two girls of park of bottom of page go around l' outside; around l' outside, around l' outside Two girls of park of bottom of page go around l' outside; around l' outside, around l' outside Conjectures who' ; back of S Back still Shady' ; back of S Dites a friend Guess who' ; back of S, conjectures who' ; back of S, conjectures who' ; back of S, conjectures who' ; conjecture who' back of S; back of S, conjectures who' ; back of S, conjectures who' ; back of s.i' ; the VE created a monster, causes that nobody wants not to see Marshall not more They want ombreux, I' ; liver cut per m huh? Spout out if you want ombreux, c' is what I' ; the L gives the ya a Little l' s' bleaches on grass; is mixed with a certain hard alcoholic drink Of vodka that' ; beginning of jump of L my heart more quickly qu' a shock when j' obtain shocked with l' hospital by the doctor when I' ; m not cooperating When I' ; rockin of m the table while he' ; operation of S He! You awaited this length, cease the discussion Cause I' now; ; back of m, I' ; m on the rag and ovu-lating I know that you obtained Mrs. Cheney of work but your husband' ; heart problem' of S; complication of S Thus the FCC won' ; T m' let be or leave is to me I, thus leave see me They try to downwards close me on MTV But it feels if vacuum, without me Ainsi, advance and plunge, stroll on your lips kisses that, cum on your lips, and your titmouses And is ready, cause this shit' ; S approximately to obtain heavy J' just arranged all my lawsuits, KISSES YOU DEBBIE! Maintaining this resembles a work for me Tellement everyone, follow me right Cause we need, polemical Cause qu' it feels if vacuum, without me J' said that this resembles a work for me Tellement everyone, follow me right Cause we need, polemical Cause qu' it feels if vacuum, without me Few Helium nuclei, feelin d' children rebels embarrassed their parents always listen to Elvis They begin the feelin like forsaken prisoners ' ; jusqu' with quelqu' one comes length on a mission and howls the BITCH! ! ! A visionary, vision d' frightening could begin a revolution, pollutin the Hertzian waves a rebel, m' so much just left revel and to gild me in the fact that j' obtained with each one the kissin my ass And it' ; disaster of SA, such a catastrophe so that you thus see anything much of my ass; you asked me? I' good; back of m, Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na Inside and then fix your air bent d' antenna it I' ; m going to enter inside, endin upwards under your skin like a glare the center of l' attention, postpones for l' I' winter; ; m interesting, the best thing since the Infestation fight in your kid' ; ears and fitment of S Test of *bzzt*, attention please Feel the tension, soon like quelqu' Here' mentions me; ; is S my ten hundreds, my two hundreds free a trouble, which sent? You sent for me? A-tasket d' A-tisket, I go d' eye for eye with whoever who' ; talkin of S this shit, this shit Chris Kirkpatrick, you can obtain your ass given a kick worse qu' them small bastard of Limp Bizkit And Moby? You can obtain struck foot by thirty-six Obie You dry bald people d' years, blow me don' ; T know me, you' ; too much old Re, let disappear It' ; S more, nobody listen to the techno Maintenant let' ; S disappear, just gimme the I' signal; ; the L is there with a whole list full with new insults I summer doping, mysterious with a pencil since the prince transformed into symbol But sometimes the shit seems right everyone wants only to discuss me Ainsi this must mean I' ; dislike of m But it' ; S right I, I' ; m right obscene No I' ; m not the first king of the polemic I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley to make the negro music so much in a way egoistic and used him for s' to obtain rich He! There' ; concept of SA which functions Twenty d' million; other white strikers emergent But n' import how many fish at sea It' ; the L either if vacuum, without me Chem-tamper-The-The it, La-La-La-La it La-La-La-La it, La-La-La it

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!