View Single Post
Old Dec 11, 2009, 2:01am   #1
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Ever have trouble with the truth?

Just reading my hh after I went from a fantastic session into a break even session and then finally into a down a buy in but not wrecked session.

I quit and then started reading into my hh and looking at how the session went, and it's sort of like a flowers for algernon moment. I just keep getting dumber as the session progresses. I make great plays early. Then not so much. Then I turn into the magical wizard of payoffland. The moment I knew I had to shut it off was calling off a stack post flop with an overpair to some chinese guy with a VPIP of FOUR and zero PFR. Yeah it was that damn bad. WTF was I thinking?

The hardest part is reading these damn hand histories and not being able to hide from the ugly truth of it. I may be a good player, but I certainly wasn't one tonight.

The truth hurts.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!