Thread: Aussie Millions
View Single Post
Old Dec 16, 2009, 11:00am   #2
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Dual purpose thread

First, who's going from the forum?

Second, if I decide to play the Main Event (10.5k AUD, which is about 9.5k USD) would anybody be interested in buying action at something like 1.1? I can probably sell off about a third to people I know IRL, if I can sell off two thirds or so of myself i'll play. Will sell action at close to face value or a very small markeup (1.1 or w/e)

Field will be 650-850, it's probably the softest 10k event in the world outside of the WSOP ME. I played in 2008 and finished ~90th in an 800 field after running KK into a set about 40bb deep and then shoving AQ with my last 7bb and losing a race to 66 near the bubble. The structure will be very good so i'd imagine i'll cash about 20% of the time even though only 10% of the field gets paid.
i'm an old man, what the fuck does 1.1 mean?

If I take 1% of you, what % of your payout do i get?

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!