View Single Post
Old Dec 30, 2009, 11:46pm   #7
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Ok here are mine

1) Make $70k profit online in 2010

2) Play a minimum of 4,000 MTTs online in 2010 with minimum total buy-ins of $200,000 ($50 ABI). +35% ROI = achieved profit goal

4) Play optimally live in every MTT I enter, something I failed to do in 2009. Not setting results goals since live MTTs are too high variance

5) Go back to Vegas for the summer; play a bracelet event and do more non poker stuff this time

6) Have a minimum of 50k liquid bankroll by the end of the year

7) Stop lending large amounts of money to people

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!