Thread: Dead Draw
View Single Post
Old Feb 20, 2010, 5:40am   #3
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

try posting your thoughts with the HH, people will be more likely to respond. any information you have about the players involved also helps.

you got great odds to draw but at no point would i be excited. i don't think i would be raising the turn tbh, but 1/2 players are so bad and consistently overvalue their hands that there might be value there.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!