Thread: Dead Draw
View Single Post
Old Mar 05, 2010, 4:02am   #5
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geometry View Post
I had great odds and I flopped the draw. I hit on the turn and was worried since I did not have the nut flush.
5th nut flush, with a paired board, and plenty of action. good reasons not to get too excited, your spot is likely profitable, but it's by no means disco time.

Quote:
I wanted to chase any potential drawers out in case a forth spade hit
not going to happen, there are very few hands that get past the flop than are a danger to you who are prepared to fold on the turn

Quote:
which it did. And when there was action on the river. I folded.
good fold.

Quote:
I put at least one of the guys with a bigger spade than me. I am wondering what you guys's read are on them based on this hand.
you can't get a player read from one hang history, but we can say what's most likely given the action. jbull's most likely holdings are; TX and can't let go of his trips, or he could also have Js/Qs as his kicker. oink had a decision on the turn, so he was either deliberating between call/fold and raise/call, he then raised the river, so he either got there or was already there, which means he either has the nut flush or a boat.

either of these players could well be spanners, however

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!