View Single Post
Old Apr 22, 2010, 11:28pm   #9
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

if i ever go on dragons den to sell one of my dumb ideas, i'm taking swoop with me.

"hello everyone, my name is killcrazy and i'm looking for £250000 to buy lemons, an industrial strength lemon squeezer and enough lumber to make 3000 lemonade stands. to date we have sold one glass of lemonade to a small girl for 15p, this transaction took approximately 8 seconds and yielded a pre-tax profit of 12p. additionally, we have already secured a purchase order for seven glasses of lemonade from my granny and her friends at the WI. based on this data we project a first year turnover of £8.6bil, rising to £17bil in the second year and £28bil in the third year."

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!