View Single Post
Old May 06, 2010, 6:55pm   #1
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82
Default SCOOP #11 Stakewatch Thread

This event is a Pot Limit Omaha Heads Up Shootout. The structure for the LOW is reasonable at 5 minute levels and 5000 starting chips.

I will just be playing the LOW for the event. It is a $22 buy-in with a guarantee of $25,000. I've only ever played a PLO HU Shootout once before (last mini-FTOPS) and I made it to the top 8.

To stakers : You are encouraged to participate in this thread and offer your support. If you would like to sweat me, that is fine as well. The only thing I ask if you are sweating me is to keep the observer chat to a minimum. Absolutely nothing that could be construed as strategy should be said, and I would prefer that you not even say hi or good luck unless I am deep. I don't mean to be a dick, but it affects the perceptions of others at the table. If you would like to talk to me personally, I will be on IRC for that purpose.

To players : Post your chip counts and hand histories! This thread is more about the event then my stake, you are encouraged to participate. The more the merrier and all that.

Last edited by skeptix82; May 06, 2010 at 6:57pm.
skeptix82 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!