View Single Post
Old May 12, 2010, 6:58am   #10
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
No.

Also, I'm amazed how confident you are in these picks. I mean, for all I know it's justifiable, I just don't know how you have any information that makes you think you can beat the market.
Joe average doesn't spend an hour a day reading polling data, political analysis sites etc.

It's too early for me to call any of these bets a lock i'm just putting value out there where I see it.

Closer to the election i'll be able to make some solid picks which I will back with my own money. I'm just starting this thread early incase anyone wants to spazz out and offer me ridiculous odds on anything

Sestak at 75.0 is solid imo. He's running better ads, remember it's a D primary, Specter is a former Republican. The electors here aren't your average sample of the electorate the way that. Sestak has been down 10+ points due to low name recognition the whole way, now that he's on the air nonstop in PA running ads reminding the D primary voters that

Also he's polling better than Specter vs Toomey (the R) and he's surged to a 4-5 point lead.

Think Lamont-Lieberman in CT in the primary. The more progressive candidate usually overperforms on primary day.

I'd say Sestak wins 53-47 or 54-46 on primary day at this stage barring some unforseen event.

Specter's only chance is super low turnout for Sestak + democratic establishment getting out the vote for him but it won't happen.

Edit: I'm not saying that he's going to win the general (although he might; i'll know in a few mths) i'm saying he's going to win the primary. Just making that clear.

Last edited by SwoopAE; May 12, 2010 at 7:04am.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!