View Single Post
Old May 19, 2010, 5:39pm   #27
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

http://politicalwire.com/archives/20...ican_year.html

I'm leaning towards the Rs falling WAY short of expected gains at this stage. I can see the Ds picking up 2 Senate seats to the Rs 5 or so at this point. I may be overestimating things based on a day where everything went right for the Ds (including nominating both the best candidates and my personal favourite candidates in PA and KY of the primary contenders)

Also if anyone cares, Rand Paul is a) an extremist and b) a douchebag and now that the Ds have nominated Conway, well, in any other year i'd say Conway will make a race of it and if the tide continues to turn back away from the Rs, a seat that should well be completely safe may end up being competitive and at the very least drain RNC resources.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/20...sion_call.html

Link is to Rand Paul being a fucking douchebag and refusing to take the concession call from his opponent. Who does that, seriously?

The Ds will lose seats this year in the house and senate, but at this point i'm betting it's nowhere near the wave Rs expect.

We'll know more in a few weeks.

Meanwhile, Ozone, do you want me to open a new Intrade account for our mini-venture towards getting Ozone unstuck from politics prop betting or can we use your existing one?

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!