View Single Post
Old Jun 19, 2010, 12:51pm   #1
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default You have received a warning at PokerTips.org Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchMONEY
Dear killcrazy,

You have received a warning at PokerTips.org Forums.

Reason:
-------
Spammed Advertisements

no affiliate spam.
plzkthx
-------

Original Post:
http://www.pokertips.org/forums/showthread.php?p=901035
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by glockers
Really?

yeah probably. but my info might be a little out of date, the deal i was offered might not be available any more. anyone who's seriously interested should PM me.

Kc
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
PokerTips.org Forums
Dear 2muchMoney,

You are cordially invited to scrunch your warning into a neat little ball and shove it up your autocratic high school prefect despot asshole.

For the record, I am not affiliate whoring, I am offering to use my connections in this business to help long time posters get the best possible deal at a site with which pokertips has no overt relationship, with no remunerative benefits for myself.

Suck my balls,

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!