View Single Post
Old Jun 19, 2010, 1:59pm   #9
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchMONEY View Post
dude, you have an account here since when?
if you'd be a new user i would have done that. but someone like you can't pretend he didnt know any better.
if anything you didnt bother to think at all before you made that post. and that is why i shouldnt be bothered to waste even more time on this.
all you have to do is apologise privately and then delete this thread.

until then, suck my balls.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!