View Single Post
Old Jun 21, 2010, 10:11am   #26
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU View Post
If you're not a mod you can't by definition have an informed opinion on whether or not the mods are doing a crappy job, since you have no way of seeing what they actually do.

That said, I could see why the promotion post looks like spam, and I probably would've gotten rid of it, if not for 2mM telling me not to. Having a known 'tips staffer post the promotions instead of the 1-post, black-on-blue lettering-posting guy (legit though he apparently is) or at least having whoever it was that coordinated the promotion post in the thread right away to confirm that it's legit would've made that clearer, at least.

Imo.
you have a point here and yeah i should have stepped in earlier. looking back that was a mistake and i'm sorry for that.
however, i also agree with this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWLLM View Post
I must admit I enjoy watching how much Killcrazy overreacts to the slightest criticism.
i mean come on, it's not a big deal. and the best part is Kc complaining that i did not ask nicely. so basically Kc is pissed because i wasnt nice to him? oh the irony...

By the Way , war ich in Uruguay hob von dort mein anderes Verhalten
-forum spammer

2muchMONEY est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!