View Single Post
Old Jun 21, 2010, 10:46am   #27
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU View Post
If you're not a mod you can't by definition have an informed opinion on whether or not the mods are doing a crappy job, since you have no way of seeing what they actually do.
not true. if you notice the mods, they are doing a bad job. if the board is spam free the mods are to be respected. if spam frequently goes undeleted, perhaps not.

a mod who is unidentifiable as a mod, who simply goes about his duties quietly and keeps his status as a mod separate from his status as a community member is a good mod. a mod who keeps telling you he's a mod and stomps around in size 6 jackboots waving his shriveled banhammer dick about needs to befall a misadventure courtesy of a firm of skinheads who erroneously believe him to be a half jewish immigrant who supports their rival football team.

Quote:
That said, I could see why the promotion post looks like spam, and I probably would've gotten rid of it, if not for 2mM telling me not to. Having a known 'tips staffer post the promotions instead of the 1-post, black-on-blue lettering-posting guy (legit though he apparently is) or at least having whoever it was that coordinated the promotion post in the thread right away to confirm that it's legit would've made that clearer, at least.

Imo.
thank you.

now purely for shits and giggles, can someone explain to me why asking for a stake is not soliciting?

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!