View Single Post
Old Jul 31, 2010, 10:45pm   #5
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
any queen with paint wins. Seems like something he would have. FML seems like a good reply. I'd just dump it, you only beat a bluff here and you haven't invested a whole lot.
He probably had something like QQtx without the flush or possibly with a baby flush. I dunno, i just don't think you are good enough times to justify.
I'm still pretty new to the game, so i could be way off here.

-d

edit, wait, you want to know what to do on the turn? 5th hand in, you don't have a read, so I don't know how often there are check raises in this situation, but you could try taking it down, but if you get called by anything you are beat. You do have the four outs for the boat though.
So I don't know how often you are good here which is I guess what you want to know. Sorry.
Yeah Darryl he kinda never has QQTx here. His range is mostly aces with a nut flush draw, aces with a queen, AKQxx with some random other hands I guess (mostly AKxx AAxx etc)

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!