View Single Post
Old Aug 22, 2010, 3:57pm   #4
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

1. Female temper tantrums when deep into a tourney.
2. "I want to go out now" by either the above or a cat when deep into a tourney.
3. women or cats who want attention when one is in the middle of a big hand.

4. an inner nose itch doing a big hand

5. pest phone calls from spammers.
6. Phone calls from relatives or friends during tourneys
7. Blacking out during a big hand
8.Server disconnects during AI hands
9.Thunder storm disconnects during anything.
10. Failing PSU while playing
11.Little girls wanting to play the gummy bear song when you're playing on your PC.
12. Relatives who said repeatedly: "are you broke yet": "they're just letting you win"; "you're just getting lucky" and then trying to get one to give or loan them your bankroll..."but I need it" and what do you mean you had a down swing, I need it!".

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?

Last edited by Snaggle; Aug 22, 2010 at 6:50pm.
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!