View Single Post
Old Oct 16, 2010, 2:45pm   #7
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
how does this get you an asshole rating?

Kc
So you don't think I was being an arse hole?

I think I was giving them some good advice, if you looked in the lobby there were 6 tables registering with 5 people in each, if you looked at the player names they were all the same.

Common sense should tell you to wait 5 minutes for a game without a load of regs in them, especially at $10 sngs as there are plenty of fish to fill 'em up quickly.

Can't be very good players anyway because they are too stupid to use table selection, although not as valuable as using table selection in higher stakes games it still serves a purpose, if there are easier games available in like 10 minutes time, better to wait 10 mins and play a 15% roi game rather than play now in a 3% game.

I think I was being a nice guy giving them some tips on game selection and merely stating the facts.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!