View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2010, 10:29pm   #30
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjack9 View Post
yeah same trip you took...Cozumel and Progresso.
Never been on a cruise, never been to NO.
Getting into NO Friday afternoon...cruise leaves Sat afternoon...Friday night on Bourbon St
that was also my first cruise and first trip to NO.

Bring liquor on the boat. Prices of drinks are ridiculous and don't buy alcohol from ports, they take your alcohol and store it until your last day on the boat. You are allowed to have 1 bottle in each bag, but you might want to sneak in more (mouthwash is a good place to hide it).

Once you are on the boat, the bucket of beer is the best price (which is not that good).

SUPER IMPORTANT! BRING SEA BANDS!!! i was feeling queezy 4 days in and they saved me from having a puke filled trip.

As far as the ports go, Progresso sucks, so you might want to do an excursion there to improve that port of call, basically every Mexico stereo type is confirmed there. (i bought a stack of coasters from there and it turned out it had two people 69ing on the front but i didn't notice till later. lol. gave it to my parents)

Cozumel i did the beach party excursion and i loved it, i recommend it.

The triumph boat is pretty big and bad ass, i was mostly on the lido deck sipping drinks. I went to the daily night time show too. The poker table sucks, but its worth it to kill some time...maybe
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!