View Single Post
Old Oct 30, 2010, 5:37am   #2
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

i think this is really just another example of knowing your opponent, and knowing how he will interpret you changing up your strategy, then changing it again when you anticipate he has cottoned on to what you're doing. this to me is a question of experience, feel and intuition, i'm not sure what there is any of us can say about it that will be of any use to anyone else.

except that the optimal situation to be in is one where you are underbetting with cbets and getting him to fold reading you for strength ("he is trying to milk me i fold"), and betting big with made hands getting him to pay off reading you for weakness ("he is trying to push me out of the pot, i call/raise/stackoff"). this would be the strategy i aim to employ most of the time, spending just enough time employing other strategies to keep this one effective.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!