View Single Post
Old Nov 01, 2010, 2:21am   #4
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post
just play well I dunno what else you wanna hear

if you can induce mistakes by betting weird sizes that's great. it's not like it's clear what sizing is GTO anyway.. betting pot on dry flop may have merits even in a balanced strategy. the 2/3 cbet size is not something has been calculated it's just the standard and may very well be wrong in most spots.
I am sure your right about large non-standard bets on dry boards actually could be GTO in spots where your opponent never has a strong hand and you can. (Say betting 1.2 times pot on all streets after you raise in EP and he flats in SB and the flop is 222)

Basically I am asking what you think my primary thought process should be?

Either - what can I do this particular hand at this particular time in order to induce a mistake.

Or my range here is x and his is x. I can bet for value x and my bluffing range is x.

Would you rather play a opponent that is insanely well balanced or one that is constantly trying to get into your head with non-standard sizing and lines?
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!