Thread: HU Video 50/100
View Single Post
Old Nov 01, 2010, 12:49pm   #3
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Yeah, because I don't have that much experience making these vidoes sometimes what I say is not really my reasoning at the time....

Ie I fell I need to say something but end up sayin it wrong and I randomly pulled up pokerstove without thinking beforehand why.

I think you can give me a few more A high value hands on that 1010 hand and I may actually pay the raise with J high (is A high really that different J high if he is bluffing). But generally I agree with you I dont like his raise at all, the 3bet is thinner than it may appear and based more on him making an expected mistake.

I should have added that the guy was getting killed in 3 handed session beforehand. (Me and that sat out guy hand only bought in 2k).

Also should have added he was playing HU against another player simultaneously, is a regular on betfair, and I have seen him waiting for action as high as 250/500.

edit - and I do agree with you on the K6 hand but it is somewhat close. I would like the bet a lot more if he wasnt calling to chop like the board ran out 3c 4d 8d 7d 3d and we have A3.

Last edited by joeyjoejoejr; Nov 02, 2010 at 8:20am.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!