View Single Post
Old Jan 02, 2011, 7:44am   #6
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

Great Idea for a thread, would be nice to see some of the better german posters / better players in general post some thoughts.

My year was a year of 2 halves, I was up 135kish by the end of June on the back of my biggest score ever in the miniftops main event. From there it was pretty much downhill with a 6 month/15k downswing. easily the toughest stretch of poker I've been through but thats life and to say I was up 120k on the year is a pretty cool feeling.

2011 is very hard to set goals because I'll be moving away from poker and attempting to build a career / get a job in the office environment. If I can just play my best and play when I can I will be happy. I also wish to play as much volume as possible before I start working (haven't landed a job yet so I could walk into one tomoro or it could take me ages, I really dont know).

Gl in 2011 all.

edit: lol +1 to fredrik the large size is is seriously hella annoying

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!