View Single Post
Old Jan 02, 2011, 5:35pm   #10
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

This my PLO and NL results on the year at party/betfair and interpoker:
(ev line is not accurate since on interpoker hand histories opponents hands are not shown if mucked and you get 100% of the ev if you win).

In December I started to mass table grind low stakes again both rush poker and on stars. I put way more volume in december then I did the rest of the year combined. The graph is lol as you see I also played some higher stakes a few times.

I think I lost about 10K in January playing on stars but I dont have the hand histories anymore.

Live poker - I had a great PCA winning a bunch including a nice blackjack run.
I probably played about 14 sessions besides that over the year ranging between 5/10 and 25/50 with the majority of play at 10/20. Not actually sure but I would guess I am up about 80K live on the year including blackjack.

Limit online - I did some silly things like playing 200/400 and 300/600 which didnt go very well..... I am up a few bets this year playing limit but down about 50K.

For 2011... I am currently on pace for SNE.... havent decided yet but the low variance guaranteed money is probably best for me right now. And because I will be willing to play higher than I did in 2009 and will play more PLO it might be something like 22hrs a week of poker.

I think I will probably not go for it but I do want to get back to supernova status quickly so I will have decent rakeback the rest of the year.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!