View Single Post
Old Feb 17, 2011, 8:28am   #2
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC_coventry View Post
does anybody find the poker at pokerstars a bit too unbelievable to be real?? .....ive mailed them about the unreal dramatics i see on their tables, frequent runner/runner etc....just basically mad cards and outs that dont seem as frequent on other sites or indeed real life :/ ....they have emailed to assure me all is independantly tested etc,sent links of bodies involved etc and say all is cool.......but i just cant get it out my head the software is programmed for 'dramatical effect' on the tables. id like to state this gives no 1 particular player any obvious advantage, but it would mean they are exerting an influence on the cards dropped and thats just not right :/ if there were Oscars in poker, Pokerstars would sweep the board :/ .....could i please get some experienced input on my question please ppl? ....cheers guys n gals
the phrase you are looking for is "dramatic effect", and no they don't do it for dramatic effect, they do it to increase the rate money circulates and with it, the rake.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!