View Single Post
Old Mar 05, 2011, 5:31am   #1
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Poker+Karma+Slot Machine

So here goes my day. Having a wicked month in business, just cashed two massive cheques for what would normally amount to an average years income for many people. Feeling great about life, head out to my friday night $50nl game. At 1am I am sitting on almost $1k ($940 to be precise).

I have been doing shots of Gibsons estate whiskey all night with who ever is brave enough to come along for the ride. 1am the table breaks, mostly due to me running hotter than the sun.

We head down to the bank machine, my buddy drives and three of us hit the atm, two to get funds to cover, and me to make a deposit. I keep $100 back and we hit the pub right next door for an hour of shenagins and some snooker before I head home.

A fellow I know is there when we get in and I buy a round for my friends and him and innocently ask how he is doing. He is clearly in his cups pretty deep and tells me he is $400 into the slots and finishing his drink and going home. I have known this guy for better than 20 years and spot him a $20 and say give'r one more whirl on me, maybe you can break even.

He proceeds to take that last $20 and the beer I bought him and pretty much turn it into $600 in 15 minutes. I am waiting my turn to play the winner of the snooker match and he staggers over and insists that i come over to the slot machines with him. Lo and behold he has loaded up the slot $40, hands me the $20 I gave him and says good luck man, thanks. I am quitting $500 up and a cab ride. Groovy. I hit the max bet button thinking wtf I am already up almost a grand today. First spin in, I hit the max pay for $500, and then proceed to go on an ungodly run and cash out close to $1,000.

What a fucked up day!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!