View Single Post
Old Mar 09, 2011, 12:00am   #2
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Not happy , filled some complaint form with the gaming commision that hold their license.... so let if they do anything.

I honestly have no idea what I did. I made the account and deposited in California with a Canadian Credit Card so maybe thats it... But I sent them my info from Canada and I could easily verify my trip to Cali with hotel reciept or whatever

Generally when I see threads like this I assume there must be more that the poster is not telling but I honestly I have no clue what the "management decision" is about.

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for contacting us.
Our management team have reviewed your account and have deemed that it will remain inactive. If you open any new accounts they will also be closed.
As per our house rules, management reserves the right to revoke the agreement between the user and our site.
Management decision is final and no further correspondence will be entertained on this matter.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you. Your co-operation is greatly appreciated. At the moment we will go ahead and send back the funds deposited.

Kind regards,
Andrea Jones

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for contacting us.

In regards to your inquiry, we will credit only your initial deposit of $1000 as per management decision. We won't send any more money to you.

Kind regards,
Alex Sanders
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!