View Single Post
Old Mar 09, 2011, 12:27am   #4
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

i think i see the problem, they seem to have you confused with someone called andrew. is he the guy whose credit card you stole?

did they at least give you your deposit back?

apparently you aren't alone in this, i googled for one of the phrases in their stock email to you and a bunch of people have been getting the same shit, some of whom have had accounts for years.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!