View Single Post
Old Mar 10, 2011, 8:37pm   #14
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

I heard back this morning from the gaming commision that they recieved my complaint and would get back to be after they investigated.

4 hours later I got this email from players only...

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for contacting us.
Thank you for submitting all of the requested information to verify the security of your account.
I am pleased to inform you that our security verification process is now complete. Your gaming account is fully enabled and you are free to continue playing.
We appreciate your co-operation and we apologize if this verification process has put you at any inconvenience.
We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter. Your reference ID for this email is L835X; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject.
Kind regards,
Carlos

Plus this a little later

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for contacting us.
Thank you for submitting all of the requested documentation. I'm pleased to inform you that it fulfilled our KYC requirements and your account is now good-to-go for withdrawals.
We really appreciate your cooperation and we're sorry if this verification process has put you at any inconvenience.
We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter. Your reference ID for this email is LTK65X; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject.
Kind regards,
Corey Johnson

Last edited by joeyjoejoejr; Mar 10, 2011 at 10:33pm.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!