View Single Post
Old Mar 11, 2011, 8:49am   #18
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
So poker isn't rigged afterall.

Did they credit you with the $3500?
They unlocked my account, my winnings and intial deposit are still there and available to be withdrawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
Nice one. It's amazing what a little due diligence can accomplish.
Yep, it took like 15 minutes to find what gaming commission held there license and fill in the complaint form. No reason why anyone with a problem shouldnt take it to the commission with jurisdiction. As shown by this case and the statistics I posted earlier they do have some clout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Now that the matter's settled, can you post a warning at 2+2 etc or did the commission tell you not to?

Pretty disgusting by players only, I wont be playing there any time soon.
I may post there later. I will see if they can give a good explantion first. I do have a cake account and players only used to be on that network so my guess some concern over mulitple accounts was the reasoning. Though obviously that should not have been a valid reason now that they are on merge.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!