View Single Post
Old Apr 06, 2011, 9:07pm   #4
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoss Man View Post
PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($37.60)
Hero (BB) ($48.65)
UTG ($52.10)
MP ($50)
Button ($44.35)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, 7, Q, A
1 fold, MP bets $1.75, 1 fold, SB raises to $5.75, 1 fold, MP calls $4

Total pot: $12

MP is TAG - Doesn't raise much so I respect the prelop pot bet as a decent rundown hand or two pairs
SB is uber-LAG - Has been pot betting uncontested pots preflop from any pos every hand. re-pot seems to indicate he will go to the felt with any cards pre- or post flop. IMO, he won't be pushed off of ANYthing that hits him on the flop.

I felt that this was a re-pot or fold situation. Flatting between raisers was out of the question. I folded because I felt this hand was not great three handed if it went all-in preflop. Someone could have one of my aces and my 7d was a dead card for drawing. So I saved myself the $5.75 or possibly more.

Is this the right thought process or mind set with a hand like this? Even short-handed. To stay out of a raising war multi-handed?

I can post the whole hand afterwards.
I honestly can't tell if you're trolling. If you are... haha. If you aren't... umm... dude... re-pot it.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!