View Single Post
Old Apr 17, 2011, 11:33pm   #15
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
i'm talking specifically about the situation where you come out with a fakewolf on day 3, and the seer comes out with aoe. if you are claiming him as a vil and the seer is claiming him as a wolf, you're done because aoe will hang over anyone else at that point. if however you have nothing to say about him and the seer claims him as a wolf, you can throw dirt on his claim on the basis that aoe was ldo a wolf so obviously he's giving aoe up to get himself in as seer, even if aoe hangs, it proves nothing, you can keep up the pretence.

Kc
I suppose. Though the chance aoe was picked was pretty damn small imo. Much more likely was that if I picked a wolf as say glockers/staphros, and jokeslayer comes out and says nope, glockers is a villager, then I think it's much less likely glockers hangs there given that jokeslayer doesn't come out to protect a wolf and that would be easy to recognize. In the chance they were wrong, they might let the wolves decide by eat who the real seer is, meaning they hang aoe anyway.

Likewise, if I didn't want to fakewolf name for that reason but I had to have 2 picks then I'd have to name a villager as a villager. If I do that and he is actually the seer and comes out, it looks pretty bad for me.

Something I had considered was at the changeover name tjtay as a wolf and say aoe was a villager (or vice versa) and someone else was a villager, get tjtay hung confirming me as seer and saying that there is 100% no angel and probably 3 wolves because I have 4-5 picks total and the ability to shield myself twice in the game and I had both left. Effectively claiming seerangel. I figured it'd be weird enough that most people would buy it as hard to make up, and I could then eat the confirmed villager who was obviously a villager (swoop, lets say) and then hang a non-villager day 4 for the win. It made it pretty hard for jokeslayer to do anything to get people on his side.

I liked this better than claiming weak seer to justify myself being alive the next day. I ended up not because I thought it was too fps but it would have been interesting.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!