View Single Post
Old May 03, 2011, 12:52am   #1
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone
Default Poker Tip of the Day (for Twitter)

PokerTips has a Twitter account now. If you follow it, you'll see links to articles we've added to the site, links to interesting forum threads in progress, and starting tomorrow, a "poker tip of the day" every day.

The "poker tip of the day" is something you as a forum user will have an opportunity to contribute to. I'm taking suggestions in this thread indefinitely for what the "poker tip of the day" should be. Your suggestion needs to be a maximum of 118 characters which isn't much so succinctness is the rule of law.

For every "poker tip of the day" suggestion we publish on Twitter, the member who suggested it will receive a added to their profile. There is no limit to the number of these you can earn.

You can suggest anything you want up to and including humorous rubbish for our amusement. Just know that only decent "poker tip of the day" suggestions have a chance at making it onto Twitter.

Have at it.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!