View Single Post
Old May 09, 2011, 4:16pm   #11
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by expopcorn View Post
OK that makes more sense.

But I thought I had managed to avoid hanging Garso and still get another pick. Without Boiler's last minute vote I think it would have worked to the best advantage of the village.

Unfortunately, I could not stay around to see what the outcome would be in the run-off and I decided that letting Garso hang was the worst of all outcomes.
You played it fine. lvkid would have died anyway if garso was cleared a villager. You don't want to let garso die there. It was pretty likely he would have. If you wait till 10 min till you run the risk that a bunch of people not on garso (like myself) switch to him and bury him and then afk and aren't there to switch back when you come out.

If you come out earlier that day and make sure I get hung, then you die at night anyway and lvkid probably hangs a fair amount of the time the next day, and probably almost always by the end of the game.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!