View Single Post
Old Jun 27, 2011, 4:37am   #20
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

I agree with you but you of course there are positives to running it twice as well...

What acehole was starting on... ie you have 3 times the max buy in and you are fliping for your whole stack.

There are other villians with similar stacks that you believe you have a large edge against. Clearly keeping your stack intact is important and should run it twice or more if possible.

Live games have pratical limits for the amount of buy ins you can bring. Yes I am not stupid enough to bring only a few buys but I dont want to bring 15 either. Running it twice makes more unlikely I have to leave because I am limited by the amount I brought.

Hero himself is not immune from tilt. Running it twice to lower variance and avoid a huge beat is good for hero's mental health.
Yes you can argue that hero should have better control in the long run and should force the point but often live fish villian will leave after his one buy anyhow making his mental state irrelevant.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!