View Single Post
Old Jun 27, 2011, 3:32pm   #25
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
I once told you about a giant hand played above my bankroll
i don't get myself into situations like this.

Quote:
lets say you are playing in a soft, buy in restricted game, where both you and your opponents are deep staked I think it is -ev to run it once. this seems to be even more true if this game isnt a regular one for you.
if i have a reputation for running it once, and that reputation has value (which it does), i am running it once to protect my reputation.

you aren't going to be able to pluck a single situation and give it to me and say "well what about this this and this" because i'm not talking situationally, i'm outlining a long term strategy.

if i'm playing in a game i'm never going to play in again, then none of this matters, but that isn't my premise, so the argument is invalid.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!