View Single Post
Old Jul 02, 2011, 12:07am   #44
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
how you interpreted my last post is not at all what i meant. poison perhaps but I promise you will never tilt...........
one might argue that you will never not tilt, being as you are on permanant tilt.

was this the thread where someone was asking about looking weak/reading weakness? good. i got my arse down to the office for the first time in months tonight and met a guy who was the ultimate tell factory. it was like he had read caro's book and got it completely ass backwards. thumps his chips down on the table and stares at you when he's weak, slides them in gently and looks away when strong. glances at his chips when he hits his card, puts his hand over his mouth when he's bluffing, he was hilarious. also he looked like richard dawkins would look if he'd been a 40 a day smoker for 20 years.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!