View Single Post
Old Jul 21, 2011, 6:34pm   #1
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of
Default Wolfgame July 21st 2011

Rules are pretty standard but I wrote most of it out anyway. See the part about run-offs and "vote nobody" which is not standard.

9 players, 2 wolves, 1 seer
Seer has unlimited picks starting night 1 and was given a random villager n0.

No talking about the game outside the game, except to PM God, or if you're a wolf. Dead wolves may not PM or otherwise communicate with living wolves, except the standard short "FU village" dead post. Obviously, I have to rely on you to police this.

Changeover is at 18:00 stars time, that's about 4.5 hours from now. Votes at 17:59:59 will count, votes at 18:00:00 will not. The hanged player may continue to post after 18:00:00 if God is late. Times will be the timestamp on the post, I'm just using Stars time for reference

In the event of a tie at 18:00:00, God will begin a run-off that lasts one hour. This run-off will start when God posts. During the run-off, players may only vote for the players who were tied. All votes up to that point will be counted, even if they were made between 18:00:00 and God's post. If the vote is tied at the end of the hour, nobody dies. If nobody dies two days in a row or three times overall, the wolves win.

Players may vote to hang nobody, like so: Hang nobody/No hang. If "hang nobody" is winning outright at 18:00:00, there will be no hang and no run-off. If a player and "hang nobody" are tied, the run-off will be between "hang nobody" and the player.

Votes in red. Please don't use red for anything else in the same post as a vote, or in short posts that aren't votes. Red in quotes or lists is fine.

Roles were determined randomly.

I have not yet sent the PMs. Please do not post in the thread until I post that I have, which will begin n0.

No editing posts. At all. Players who edit posts for any reason may be godkilled at God's discretion.

For reference, the PMs are as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villager PM
[Name],

You are a villager.

Good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf PM
[Name]

You are a wolf.

The other wolf is [Name2]

Votes to eat by PM. You may, if you wish, vote during the day preceding the night that the eat is for (i.e. vote on Day 2 for a Night 2 eat). Votes up to 17:59:59 will count, votes at 18:00:00 will not. You may unvote. In the event that you both have different active votes at 18:00:00, nobody will be eaten.

Good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer PM
[Name]

You have unlimited picks starting n1. You can send picks during the preceding day (i.e. send the pick day2 for night2). You can change your pick as often as you like up to 17:59:59. Picks at 18:00:00 or later will be ignored.

For your n0 pick, you have been given [Name2]. He is a villager.

Good luck.

Any questions?
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!