View Single Post
Old Aug 14, 2011, 4:59pm   #8
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Don't waste your time with play money Amazin, you won't learn anything.

If you want to learn the game i'll give you a little bit of free coaching sometime if you like, PM me your skype account if you want.

I'd recommend taking Ozone's offer for 888 and playing 1c/2c holdem or 10 cent tournaments or similar with your free $8 bankroll. That should last you a while at 1c/2c while you learn the game.

Once you've got the hang of it, head over to PokerStars (assuming you're not american - if you're american your only real option is Merge at the moment, which is Lock and Carbon Poker basically) and make a $50 deposit once you're ready, they match it with a bonus and then you can play 1c/2c until you become a winning player, then gradually move up the stakes.
Merge are not taking new US players i don't think (I know carbon isn't.)
Options for US players are Bodog and Everleaf (Minted) and umm thats it.

Wondering if i should just VPN into a computer in the UK and get my stars account set back up mwahh ha ha ha hmmmmmmm......
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!