View Single Post
Old Aug 18, 2011, 3:15am   #23
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I've been busy lately and haven't had a chance to chime in.

Essentially preflop if I'm playing the hand I'm all in, otherwise I'm folding.

So I decided to just jam. and I was right, everyone else jammed. One guy had aces, another had JTQ7 another had random, forgot about the last. I somehow flopped bottom two and they held. There were probably more outs for the other players than non-outs.

What I really want to know is in this situation except with everyone super deep and you know it's going to be everyone all in pre, how many BB's do you get it in with? Are you going broke, or waiting for a better opportunity with a bigger edge?
I guess I just prefer to get it in on the flop after hitting. But playing against these villains (which I do fairly often) they like to gambol and get it in pre, and I feel like such a nit when I fold pre with a premium hand like that.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!