View Single Post
Old Aug 26, 2011, 1:56am   #3
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
For the benefit of the uneducated, I shall translate.

Quote:
Sir,

May I present for your consideration a recent conjuncture of my own experience.

An early position player initiates to the equivalance of three and one half modica. Fortunate as I was to have obtained current ownership of the button, and having further suffered the greater fortuity of being in possession of both ace and king, I saw fit to intensify the investment to a full twelve incriments of her majesty's big blind. My interlocutor was acquiescent to this enhancement and the yeoman began the operation of disseminating the communal billets.

As fate would have it, my holding matured from a mere nut fuck all to a resounding top pair with commensurate kicker. Whereupon, my opponent having indicated his intention to relinquish the right to invigorate the pot, I resolved to escalate proceedings peradventure my most equitable of happenstance notwithstanding.

I made good on this resolution with the introduction of some manner of winged hexapod, for which my personal entomologist made valuation to the princely sum of ten big blinds.

My interlocutor having made good on his commitments, attention turned to the introduction of a fourth mutual docket, the examination of which revealed it to be of the reginic denomination.

The appropriate toasts to her majesty having been completed, and my disputant having again demonstrated no vitality of spirit, I saw fit to introduce not one but two examples of the order hemiptera, whereupon the braggart prompty announced the exhaustion of his capital forthwith!

The effective wager being one of no small consequence - some five and one half of my precious dicondylia - I found myself with a substantial quandary which I surmised appropriate for the digestion of the international data processing association. To this end I submit not only my current predicament for examination but conjointly the phenomena conspiring to this end, with particular interest in the initial undertakings at the commencement of the cooperative distribution.

I beg leave to remain, Sir, your most humble and obedient servant,

Jerky Jerk
Kc
So villain had AQ?
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!