Thread: Ozone PLO Hands
View Single Post
Old Oct 07, 2011, 11:57pm   #6
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

H1 I also raise the flop in H1. Basically hand is not good enough to call with and we dont really want to fold either so bluff raising is better. If I was called I would barrel most cards opening up a straight draw + any board pairing card.

I would ck back a heart and made a decision if he leads river that probably would be call. If he leads turn heart I fold a lot.

As played betting turn is okay if you have some stats saying his ck raise % is very low other wise ck back. This hand is one that really cant stand a raise and sucks so much to fold a flush draw/gutter and pair but I think you have to fold to his ck raise. His going to have a dominating draw lets say more than a third of the time and strong made the rest.

H2 - I am just potting the flop with the small stacks left in the hand

Last edited by joeyjoejoejr; Oct 08, 2011 at 12:00am.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!